Saturday 22 January 2011

It begins with you and me.

Today as I was driving along Ngong Road from Karen, the car in front of me was a G4S security van.  Suddenly an empty plastic bottle was tossed from the van.  A short distance later, another empty plastic bottle was ejected from the vehicle.  Sadly, this was not to be the last bottle thrown from the van.  I counted a total of three plastic bottles.

Yesterday it was the lady driving a fancy Lexus on the road connecting Ngong Road with Argwings Kodhek Road who casually rolled down the passenger side window and tossed sugar cane pulp that saddened and disgusted me in equal measures.

My sadness has given way to anger.  The anger has fueled my determination to set up this blog to serve as a forum where people who are angered by such behavior can vent their feelings and then can be driven to keep Kenya clean.

If you have captured someone desecrating Kenya in this way, drop me the evidence at this email address:  keepkenyaclean at gmail dot com and I will post it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment